has XML, XSLT, XQuery and XML Schema have reached a stable state

From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:20:53 +0530
To: www-tag@w3.org
Hi all,
   I was just wandering, if W3C thinks that apart from specifications
like HTML and HTTP, specifications like XML, XSLT, XQuery and XML
Schema have reached a stable state, and no further innovation is
required with these new web languages, other than completing the
current ongoing specification work, on draft and CR specs?

Can the web community expect the specifications like XML, XSLT, XQuery
and XML Schema to be freezed like HTML and HTTP in near future?

It seems to me, the new things that W3C is pursuing these days are
mobile web, markup compression etc.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi