Re: TAG issue review - JAR

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:38:17 +0200
To: "Jonathan Rees" <jar@creativecommons.org>, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
Cc: "Larry Masinter" <masinter@adobe.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:21:19 +0200, Jonathan Rees
<jar@creativecommons.org> wrote:
> I've suggested that we wait until the WG requests review of a working
> draft. If they haven't ironed out their internal differences around
> stack introspection and confused deputy attacks by then, the TAG
> should take a hard look at what the WG is getting themselves into,
> since the WG is creating what could end up being a central piece of
> web architecture, and a magnet for attacks.
>
> Of course it would be nice if someone else on the TAG looked at the
> editor's draft and the debate and not wait for a working draft, just
> so we have as many minds on this as we can afford.
>
> I wouldn't mind if there were an issue to track this under.

If you have additional data the WG should be considering I suggest you do
so soon. Given the discussion so far I (and others) are not convinced
there is an issue.

We have two minor issues scheduled for discussion at TPAC (see
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/products/7 for details) and I think
that after that the draft is ready for Last Call.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/