Re: web architecture and safe content

I am currently not debating, what is good or what is bad to see on
internet. Something good for me, could be bad for somebody else. This
is also true between people in a single country.

But differences of thoughts, doesn't mean we can put anything on a
public medium (a web in this case) and have it accessible to all. As
we can see, a preference page like I cited on Google's search engine,
can help us control what we want to see in web search results.
Perhaps, W3C might develop guidelines for search engine behaviour,
keeping in view the world perspective.

I don't like good and bad content sitting side by side on the web. I
have some ideas, how this problem can be solved. One solution could
be, I think it's good if we can have 3 kinds of ISP subscription
systems:

1. No content restriction (this is like the present web)
2. Content, not having adult pages (this is good for kids and students)
3. Only adult content

We should be able to subscribe to any of these ISP subscription plans.
Currently, I think ISPs all around the world, offer only option 1.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi