TAG discussion schedule for concerns about XSD 1.1 (Re: Comment on XSD 1.1)

As promised, I have put XSD 1.1 on this week's TAG agenda [1], but since
doing so I reminded myself that both Henry Thompson and Tim Berners-Lee
have sent regrets for this week.  They are both among the people who have
expressed a specific interest in this issue.  So, while we may have some
brief discussion this week, I'm now thinking that it will be better not to
try and establish a firm TAG direction on the XSD question until next week
on the 28th when, AFAIK, everyone will be available.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/05/21-agenda

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation