Re: Metadata survey

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:58:04 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>
My apologies for not getting to this at the F2F.  Would you like a slot on
the Thursday telcon agenda to discuss this?  Thanks.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
02/24/2009 11:23 AM
        To:     "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>
        cc:     (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        Metadata survey

Pursuant to ACTION-227, and I hope in time for review prior to the
F2F, I put together the following:

Due to the short notice this is short on analysis and polish, but I
hope it is of some use as we consider future possible work in the area
of metadata.