our summary of the @rel Link-Type Header issue

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:46:23 -0800
To: Noah Mendelsohn <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, 'Julian Reschke' <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

Noah,

I wonder if this arrives too late for any TAG discussion, but I thought
I would summarize the RDFa Task Force's point of view on the latest @rel
discussion. Hopefully this will be helpful.

http://rdfa.info/wiki/%40rel_attribute_discussion

Though I've tried to briefly and fairly summarize the raised issues,
this has *not* been reviewed by mnot and other folks who raised the
issue (I doubt we would agree on a single proper summary in any
reasonable amount of time). This is only a report of the RDFa Task Force.

-Ben