Re: Uniform access to metadata: XRD use case.

Eran, I am on your side. I have no particular plans to advocate for
URIQA. We've exhausted the general argument. I'm just looking for
particulars because I think they're interesting. If you don't want to
offer any that's fine.

I thought my request was very clear. I did not want to feed the flames.

Jonathan