Re: Property example in "Self-describing web" draft

On Jan 29, 2009, at 6:19 PM, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Jonathan, the draft I'm preparing for publication says:
>
> "Indeed, RDF's Schema [RDFSchema] and OWL Ontology technologies [OWL]
> together offer a standard, machine-processable means of describing
> relationships between RDF statements, e.g. that one property is an
> rdfs:subPropertyOf of another. "
>
> Does this address your concern?  Thank you.

Yes it does - the example is now DL.

I see that you chose to ignore the unrelated editorial comments I made
in the same message. That's OK, as they aren't important enough to
trigger another review cycle, but I'll make you pay for it later :-)

Best
Jonathan