Re: Link: relation registry and 303

From: Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:54:05 -0500 (EST)
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
cc: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>

> So is a namespace an information resource?

I don't know what the TAG members think at this time, but
the Finding "Associating Resources with Namespaces"
(TAG Finding 25 June 2008) seems to have said "no":

"namespaces are not information resources"

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/#div.relation

  - Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html