Re: Agenda for TAG Face-to-Face Meeting, 3-5 March 2009 (Redwood Shores, CA)

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:14:19 -0500
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:02 PM,  <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Jonathan Rees writes:
>
>> Note that this is not really a revised draft; everyone except new
>> members will have read it last spring. There is only change, the
>> addition of one short new section http://www.w3.
>> org/2001/tag/doc/uniform-access-20090205.html#cross_site
>
> Thank you for the correction;  I just noticed the February date and
> assumed it had been significantly revised.  I don't think this merits any
> change to the agenda itself, as it was only my email to this list that
> mistakenly advised that this might be a major revision.
>
>> Better reading is the description resource discovery protocol.
>
> If you think this should be added to the F2F preparation list, then please
> send an appropriate link and I will do it.

It's already on the agenda, under httpRedirections-57.

However I would appreciate it if you would
correct the version: the agenda has

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-discovery-01

but the latest version (the one people should read) is

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-discovery-02

Best
Jonathan