W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > February 2009

Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 12 February 2009

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:23:56 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFA4BEBD87.0EB74FF7-ON85257559.007542FC-85257559.00758D3E@lotus.com>

An agenda for the TAG teleconference of 12 February 2009 is available at 
[1,2].  A copy of the text is provided below.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/02/12-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------


             Agenda of 12 February 2009 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Noah, Scribe: Dan (confirmed)
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Tim, Henry
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
          + Future Regrets: Tim (19 Feb)
          + Next Telcon: Propose 19th Feb 2009; Chair: Noah; Scribe:
            Ashok (confirmed)
          + Future scribes: John > Larry > Henry
    2. Approval of Minutes from previous telcons
          + [11]22th Jan 2009: errors in earlier drafts were corrected
            by Henry.
          + [12]5th Feb 2009
    3. F2F Logistics (Brief)
          + Goals:
               o Alert group that meeting is < 3 weeks away. Therefore,
                 significant reading materials due in < 2 weeks.
               o Give Ashok an opportunity to provide update on local
                 arrangements (if needed)
               o Answer any other participant questions
    4. F2F Content and Agenda Planning (Brief)
          + Goals:
               o Alert group that chair needs help preparing a
                 worthwhile agenda. In particular, the chair solicits
                 input (responses via email please) regarding:
                    # Open issues, TAG Finding drafts, etc., that would
                      merit attention at the F2F.
                    # Particular proposals for new directions or areas
                      of emphasis for the TAG.
                    # The best ways of organizing exploration of those
                      new directions.
                    # The best ways of using the F2F to bring incoming
                      members up to speed on existing work, TAG
                      customs, etc.
    5. [13]ISSUE-20 (errorHandling-20): What should specifications say
       about error handling?
          + Per [14]Henry and Larry are to prepare for discussion next
            week on the 12th
    6. Metadata
          + Background:
               o On last week's call there was a [15]request to
                 schedule discussion of metadata.
               o [16]ACTION-224 Schedule discussion of metadata (scope,
                 issue, coordination, workshop, etc) as item on next
                 telecon - PENDING REVIEW
          + Goals of this session:
               o Consider questions relating to metadata with aim of
                 deciding what our interest is moving forward.
               o Decide whether work, if any, is to be done under some
                 combination of existing issues and/or whether a new
                 issue is to be opened.
    7. Web Services Resource Access (WS-RA)
          + Background:
               o At the end of last week's call Ashok indicated he
                 wanted to put some WS-RA related issues before the
                 TAG.
          + Goals of this session:
               o Identify issues pertaining to WS-RA that might need
                 attention from the TAG.
               o Plan next steps if any.
    8. Link maintenance in TAG documents
          + Background:
               o John Kemp has sent [17]email on [18]ACTION-223:
                 Attempt to fix the broken links in Mapping between
                 URIs and Internet Media Types. The chair has marked
                 the issue PENDING REVIEW.
               o Larry proposed TAG consider work on the general issue
                 of link maintenance this area, with proposal due in
                 time for today's call. [19]ACTION-222 note to W3C
                 staff regarding maintaining working links, for TAG
                 review.
          + Goals of this session:
               o Attempt to get consensus on the proposal in [20]John's
                 email. Decide what followup is needed.
               o Consider Larry's proposal that the TAG should consider
                 the more general question of link maintenance for W3C.
    9. Pending Review Issues - The following were on agenda for 5 Feb
       2009 and were not discussed:
          + Issues whose closure is pending review - see bottom of
            [21]Tracker Agenda page.
               o [22]ISSUE-1 w3cMediaType-1 Should W3C WGs define their
                 own media types? raised 2002-01-09
               o [23]ISSUE-8 namespaceDocument-8 What should a
                 "namespace document" look like? raised 2002-01-14  - 1
                 open action item
               o [24]ISSUE-35 RDFinXHTML-35 Syntax and semantics for
                 embedding RDF in XHTML raised 2003-02-06
   10. Overdue Action Items:
          + Overdue action in [25]Tracker
   11. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/02/12-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/01/22-minutes
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/02/05-minutes
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/20
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/01/29-minutes#item05
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/02/05-minutes#item10
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/224
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0038.html
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/223
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/222
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0038.html
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/agenda
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/1
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/8
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/35
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue


    Noah Mendelsohn for TAG
    $Revision: 1.11 $ of $Date: 2009/02/10 20:51:05 $

   [26]Valid XHTML 1.1

     [26] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Tuesday, 10 February 2009 21:24:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:12 GMT