TAG ISSUE-20: Error handling

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:57:03 -0500
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Henry and Larry:

>From the minutes of our telcon on 29 January 2009 [1]:

SW: There's an action to Henry
... There was some back and forth on the list about tag soup and error
handling. Henry had action to follow up. Larry made a useful posting.
Should we schedule further discussion?

<ht> HST will contribute to the resurrected XML / Errors / Postel's Law
thread by the time his action is due, 30/1/09

[HST leaves the call]

LM: I'd like some chance to prepare for discussion.

<DanC> +1 2 weeks

<scribe> ACTION: Noah to schedule discussion of ISSUE-20 for 12 Feb 2009
telcon [recorded in

Heads up that I will fulfill my action by scheduling discussion for this
Thursday.  I hope that one or both of you can:

a) Give me a short list of one or more goals for the discussion.  I will
calls these out in the agenda.
b) Prepare to guide the discussion on Thursday.

Thank you.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/01/29-minutes#item05

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation