Re: Reminder: POWDER Document Suite: Second Last Call Working Draft

Phil Archer wrote:

> [Stuart Williams wrote:]
> >
> > If there are specific issues aspects of
> > the drafts that cause you to believe there
> > are architectural questions that would benefit
> > from TAG review, I'm sure that we'd be happy
> > to respond to a focussed request.
>
> Not as far as I know. The really 'controversial' stuff has long been
> flagged (semantic extension to allow reg ex matching to confer class
> membership, HTTP link).

Thank you Phil.  As incoming TAG chair, and based on your response above
and the decision reached by the TAG last week (unapproved minutes at [1]),
I plan not to schedule an formal TAG work on this in the forseeable
future.  I assume that any TAG members reading this mail who disagree with
this plan will let me know.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/01/29-minutes#item02

Noah Mendelsohn