W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > December 2009

Agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 December 2009

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:35:59 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFFFFC23F0.C0CB0F85-ON8525768E.005B05BD-8525768E.005B2F89@lotus.com>
The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 17 December 2009 is available at 
[1,2].  A text-only copy is attached below.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/17-agenda


--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

   [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: : [3]8-10 Dec 2009 (F2F) Next: 7 January
   2010

      [1] http://www.w3.org/
      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-agenda

             Agenda of 17 December 2009 TAG Teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Noah Scribe: Henry Thompson (confirmed)
          + Roll call -- Regrets: none
          + Note future regrets: none
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
          + Next Meeting: 7 January 2010 Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
          + Future scribes: Dan -> Jonathan -> John
    2. Minutes of prior meeting(s)
          + [11]ACTION-215 on Larry Masinter: Send minutes of 3 Dec TAG
            teleconference to www-tag for review - due 2009-12-07 -
            open
          + [12]Draft minutes of 8-10 Dec 1009 (the chair would like
            confirmation that 2 TAG members, other than the scribe,
            have checked each section, then we will approve)
    3. Administrative items
          + Reminder of future F2F meetings:
               o 17-19 March 2010 @ MIT (per [13]decision at Sept. 2009
                 F2F) -OR- 24-26 March 2010 @ MIT (per [14]discussion
                 at Dec. F2F). Although not scribed there, the chair
                 has indicated that the March F2F will move to 24-26
                 March if there is no conflict with team day. (
                 [15]ACTION-346 on Dan: Collect March 2010 W3C Team day
                 info - Due 16 Dec 2010)
    4. HTML 5
          + Metadata features in HTML 5
               o TAG had filed [16]bug 8220 on HTML 5: "Remove
                 Microdata"
               o HTML 5 working group [17]marks as duplicate of HTML 5
                 [18]bug 7542 which is marked RESOLVED, WONTFIX, but
               o The TAG's concern has been escalated and is being
                 tracked as their [19]ISSUE-76
               o See also correspondence starting with this [20]message
                 from Noah
               o Purpose of this telcon agenda item is to ensure TAG is
                 aware of and comfortable with the issue status.
          + HTML 5 Language Reference / Authoring Specification
               o See correspondence starting with this [21]Courtesy
                 notification: call for consensus on HTML normative
                 language reference issues including [22]response from
                 Noah
               o Purpose of this telcon agenda item is to ensure TAG is
                 aware of and comfortable with the issue status.
          + Open Actions:
               o [23]ACTION-356 on Noah Mendelsohn: Work to schedule
                 followup meeting on xmlnames next week - due
                 2009-12-18 - open (Carine Bournez has informed the
                 chair that she is looking into meetings to be held in
                 early January, probably during the TAG's usual
                 teleconference timeslot)
               o [24]ACTION-358 on Noah Mendelsohn: Schedule discussion
                 of 'usage of 'resource' vs 'representation' in HTML 5,
                 CSS, HTML 4, SVG, ...' [note follow-up discussion in
                 www-archive] - due 2009-12-17 - open (we will discuss
                 on this call)
               o [25]ACTION-364 on Dan Connolly: Ask HTML WG team
                 contacts to make a change proposal re issue-53
                 mediatypereg informed by HT's analysis and today's
                 discussion - due 2009-12-17 - open
          + Pending review actions:
               o [26]ACTION-283 on Larry Masinter: Update document on
                 version identifiers w.r.t. Cambridge June discussion -
                 due 2009-12-10 - pending review
               o [27]ACTION-332 on Dan Connolly: Note that the HTML 5
                 spec has a proposed design for mixing in SVG and
                 MathML, which is said to be the scope of IsSUE-33
                 mixedUIXMLNamespace-33 - due 2009-11-10 - pending
                 review
               o [28]ACTION-309 on Henry S. Thompson: draft input to
                 HTTP bis draft re sniffing based on 8 Dec discussion -
                 due 2009-12-09 - pending review
               o [29]ACTION-359 on Noah Mendelsohn: Communicate TAG
                 resolution to HTML WG - due 2009-12-17 - pending
                 review
    5. Web Application Architecture
          + Open Actions:
               o [30]ACTION-340 on John Kemp: Review XHR and UMP
                 together and provide comments to TAG as relevant - due
                 2009-12-15 - open
               o [31]ACTION-344 on Jonathan Rees: Alert TAG chair when
                 CORS and/or UMP goes to LC - due 2009-12-15 - open
               o [32]ACTION-352 on John Kemp: Integrate whiteboard
                 drawings into a prose document about ways to
                 distribute applications - due 2009-12-16 - open
               o [33]ACTION-354 on Ashok Malhotra: Review client side
                 storage apis (web simple storage etc.), looking for
                 architectural issues or other critical problems... or
                 interesting design features the TAG should know about
                 - due 2009-12-16 - open
    6. Metadata
          + Open Actions:
               o [34]ACTION-337 on Larry Masinter: Prepare material for
                 next phone conf metadata formats/representations - due
                 2009-12-15 - open
               o [35]ACTION-347 on Jonathan Rees: Research 303 caching
                 change in HTTPbis - due 2009-12-16 - open
               o [36]ACTION-348 on Jonathan Rees: Research reasons why
                 browser providers (e.g. Mozilla) aren't willing to
                 meet requests (e.g. from purl) to retain address bar
                 URL following successful redirect - due 2009-12-16 -
                 open
               o [37]ACTION-363 on Jonathan Rees: Inform SemWeb CG
                 about market developments around webfinger and
                 metadata access, and investigate relationship to RDFa
                 and linked data - due 2009-12-17 - open
               o [38]ACTION-278 on Jonathan Rees: Draft changes to 2.7
                 of Metadata in URIs to cover the "Google Calendar"
                 case - due 2009-12-10 - open
    7. Miscellaneous actions
          + Open Actions:
               o [39]ACTION-343 on Larry Masinter: Discuss petname
                 application to IRI spoofing in public-iri and www-tag
                 - due 2009-12-15 - open
               o [40]ACTION-351 on Henry S. Thompson: Look into a
                 workshop on persistence... perhaps the June 2010
                 timeframe - due 2009-12-16 - open
          + Pending review actions:
               o [41]ACTION-163 on Henry S. Thompson: Coordinate with
                 Ted to build a sample catalog - due 2009-12-10 -
                 pending review
    8. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/17-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/215
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-agenda
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/25-minutes.html#item04
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-tagmem-minutes.html#item09
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/346
     [16] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8220
     [17] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8220#c2
     [18] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=7542
     [19] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/76
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0075.html
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0087.html
     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0088.html
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/356
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/358
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/364
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/283
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/332
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/309
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/359
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/340
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/344
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/352
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/354
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/337
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/347
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/348
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/363
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/278
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/343
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/351
     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/163


    Noah Mendelsohn for TAG
    $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2009/12/16 16:33:45 $

   [42]Valid XHTML 1.1

     [42] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Wednesday, 16 December 2009 16:36:35 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:18 GMT