ISSUE-60: Name of draft should be changed to refer to URI's not URL's

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:25:42 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Reading the draft F2F minutes at [1] I'm reminded that one of the concerns
we had about the draft we're considering publishing [2] is that its title
is:

"Usage Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters"

and that throughout the text URL is used where URI might be more
appropriate.

I suggest that we change the title and the content to use "URI" prior to
publication of the working draft.  I suppose I would on balance be against
changing url to uri in the URI itself:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/hash-in-url.html, on the theory that cool
uri's don't change.  If someone wants to go to the trouble of setting up a
redirect from http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/hash-in-url.html to
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/hash-in-uri.html and publishing the
document there, I wouldn't be opposed.  Probably not worth the hassle at
this point.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/03/04-minutes.html#item02
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/hash-in-url.html