Re: [XRI] Back to XRI

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the clarification.

I think it is clear that a combination of Link header and 303 will be
required to communicate that the URI is about a "thing"  as David
Booth puts it.

I personally prefer to be a "thing" as opposed to a "non-information
resource",  or "abstract object".

With your help we are slowly making progress towards at-least
understanding each other.

Regards
John Bradley