W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda 4th Sept 2008: tagSoupIntegration-54; abbreviatedURIs-56; XMLVersioning-41; F2F Agenda;httpRedirections-57; Open Action Items

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:18:51 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <233101CD2D78D64E8C6691E90030E5C81A9DA77F97@GVW1120EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG weekly telon agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our call on 4th September.

Snapshots are available as plain text below and at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/09/04-agenda.

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
===============================================================================

             Agenda of 28th August 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: DanC
          + Roll call -- Regrets: [10]Noah at risk;
          + Agenda Review - [11]this agenda
               o Pending Action Items: Propose to Close without
                 discussion
                    # [12]ACTION-168 -- Dan Connolly to circulate draft
                      of our next Quarterly Summary -- due 2008-07-31
                      -- pending review [13]DONE]
          + Approval of Minutes from previous telcon [14]28th Aug 2008
          + Next Telcon: Propose 11th Sep 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            DaveO > Norm> Ashok
          + Future Regrets: 11 Sep: Noah, Norm; 18 Sep: TimBL.
          + [15]Summer Availability
    2. News/New Items (10 min max.)
          + Mailing List Traffic:
          + News Items:
          + New Drafts:
          + Conferences:
    3. Issue [16]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + F2F Preparation Update
               o [17]Last weeks discussion
          + Related Action Items:
               o [18]ACTION-145 on Tim Berners-Lee to Add public prose
                 around his slides at the AC meeting to make the case
                 for extensiblity and flexible XML - due 2008-06-26,
                 open [CONTINUE]
          + Raman and Henry have drawn attention to several related
            topics:
               o Public Thread on "[19]HTML5 and URLs"
               o SVG-WG proposal on "[20]SVG in HTML"
               o [21]Custom Data Attributes in HTML5 via related
                 [22]blog article.
    4. Issue [23]abbreviatedURI-56 (ISSUE-56)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [24]ACTION-170 on Noah Mendelsohn to Coordinate
                 response to CURIE last call (with help from Ashok) -
                 due 2008-09-04, open
          + Resources (all publically visible):
               o [25]LC version of "CURIE Syntax 1.0"
               o [26]Current disposition of LC comments
               o [27]Latest editors draft
    5. Responding to WS-*inquiry :
          + Related Action Items:
               o [28]ACTION-171 on Dan Connolly to coordinate response
                 regarding WS-* inquiry from PLH - due 2008-09-04, open
    6. Responding to "Content Transformation Guidelines" LC Review
       [29]request:
          + Related Action Items:
               o [30]ACTION-173 on Norman Walsh to review "Content
                 Transformation Guidelines" and suggest whether the TAG
                 should provide an official comment - due 2008-09-09,
                 open
    7. Issue [31]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [32]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings. - due 2008-05-15, open
               o [33]ACTION-109 on T.V. Raman to Review
                 compatibility-strategies section 3, 4, 5 due
                 2008-04-10 - due 2008-04-04, pending review [34]DONE]
               o [35]ACTION-133 on David Orchard to Ask raman what he
                 thinks should be done wrt css versioning - due
                 2008-04-17, open
               o [36]ACTION-146 on Norman Walsh to Review 2008-05-13
                 versioning draft - due 2008-05-26, open
               o [37]ACTION-147 on Noah Mendelsohn to Review 2008-05-13
                 versioning draft - due 2008-06-07, pending review
                 [DONE?] missing from archive and chairs inbox
               o [38]ACTION-158 on Jonathan Rees to Write up thoughts
                 on versioning and share with the group - due
                 2008-05-28, pending review [39]DONE]
               o [40]ACTION-159 on David Orchard to Update
                 compatibility strategies document in response to f2f
                 discussion - due 2008-05-28, open
          + F2F objectives and preparation for this issue.
    8. F2F Agenda Development
          + Candidate topics (for 5x 90min sessions):
               o [41]UrnsAndRegistries-50 (Henry 90min? ie. 1 session)
               o [42]XMLVersioning-41 (Dave requested 4 hours ie. 2-3
                 sessions)
               o [43]selfDescribingWeb (Noah 90min? ie. 1 session)
               o [44]passwordsInTheClear-52 (Dave requested 2 hrs ie.
                 1-2 sessions)
          + Others?
               o [45]genericResources-53 - some mailing list
                 discussion.
    9. Issue [46]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [47]ACTION-153 -- Dan Connolly to report problem with
                 base URI design in draft-nottingham-http-link-header
                 -- due 2008-05-27 pending review [48]DONE]
   10. Action Item Review
          + [49]Overdue Action Items
   11. Any other business
          + Sept F2F [50]logistics page and [51]poll: DanC
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] htt://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/08/28-minutes#item02
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/08/28-agenda
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/168
     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2008JulSep/0025
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/08/28-minutes
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/summerAvailability2008/results
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/08/28-minutes#item05
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/145
     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Jul/0152
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Jul/0179
     [21] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#custom
     [22] http://ejohn.org/blog/html-5-data-attributes/
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/56
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/170
     [25] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-curie-20080506/
     [26] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/curie-lc-doc-20080618
     [27] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-curie-20080617/
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/171
     [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Aug/0001
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/173
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/109
     [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008May/0069
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/133
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/146
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/147
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/158
     [39] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008May/0155
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/159
     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/selfDescribingDocuments.html
     [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
     [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/53
     [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/153
     [48] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2008AprJun/0596
     [49] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
     [50] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/09/ftfkc.html
     [51] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/kcftf/


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2008/09/03 16:13:04 $
Received on Wednesday, 3 September 2008 16:21:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:06 GMT