Re: [XRI] XRI-as-Relative-URI proposal

Good - thanks for the pointer to the blog post, and I acknowledge that I
misread [1].

Yes, let's try to coordinate on uniform access to resource descriptions. I
would like to see something like Link: adopted (that means used, not just
specified) for locating RDF-encoded resource descriptions (or metadata; I'm
not happy with any name that's been applied to these beasts). The approach
should be similar.

[1] http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriAsRelativeUri

Jonathan