Re: [XRI] XRI-as-Relative-URI proposal

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:30:45 -0400
To: "John Bradley" <jbradley@wingaa.com>
Cc: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, "Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@cordance.net>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, "Peter Davis" <peter.davis@neustar.biz>
Good - thanks for the pointer to the blog post, and I acknowledge that I
misread [1].

Yes, let's try to coordinate on uniform access to resource descriptions. I
would like to see something like Link: adopted (that means used, not just
specified) for locating RDF-encoded resource descriptions (or metadata; I'm
not happy with any name that's been applied to these beasts). The approach
should be similar.

[1] http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriAsRelativeUri

Jonathan