Re: [XRI] XRI-as-Relative-URI proposal

Hi Stuart,

I did a blog post on how XRI relate to cool URI at http://thread-safe.livejournal.com/14165.html
..

I am traveling at the moment and will get to some direct comments on
the weekend.

We are exploring Link headers as part of our work on XRDS-Simple.  We
intend to move in that direction for our http: and https: bindings.
We are in contact with Mark Nottingham on the topic.

Given the current non-standard status of link headers we want to
coordinate with other efforts before we make specific proposals on how
XRI  will use them in the http: sub scheme.

I will post a copy of my blog post to the email list for the record.

Regards
John Bradley
http://xri.net/=jbradley