Re: iphone urls

ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) writes:
> Thanks for the suggestion -- In fact, in response to similar
> criticisms of the TAG's initial attempt in this area ([1], note this
> has been languishing w/o updates for over two years, _mea culpa_)
> we're trying to evolve that draft finding more in the direction you
> suggest: the working title is "Dirk and Nadia design a naming
> scheme".  A version should appear here in the next few weeks.

Henry,

Could you stick a section in that document on "when a scheme is needed
for browser/application dispatch" or some such. Even if it's just TBD,
it's a point that I think we don't want to lose. (Apologies if you
already thought of this and have figured out the right answer :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Upon the whole I dislike mankind: