Typo in Rule of Least Power Finding

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 16:37:14 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: haggar@us.ibm.com

Peter Haggar kindly pointed out a typo in the Rule of Least Power Finding,
where it says:

        "the results of the program will be not usually be predictable in
advance"

Unless I hear any objections within the next couple of days, I propose to
fix this in place, with no changes to URIs, document dates, etc.  The
change will be to remove the first occurrence of the word "be".  Thank
you, Peter, for bringing this to my attention.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/leastPower-2006-02-23.html#webTech

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation