RE: [widgets] Widgets URI scheme

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:27:34 +0000
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>, Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai@us.ibm.com>

I was thinking that a media type/content type for .zip (like) files with a definitions such that fragIds can be used to refer to the items within the file - admittedly doesn't nest to well items within a zipped item in a zip file. Haven't checked to see if such a media type exists or has been attempted in the past, but it seems to me more appropriate than a URI scheme.

BR

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England