Uniform access to ...

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:23:26 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>

I wanted to get a draft of our Link: header report out before today's
TAG meeting, since we'll be discussing it briefly. I know that given
the short notice I can't expect TAG members to review this in time
for the meeting, but if you would take a quick look, I'd appreciate it.

http://sw.neurocommons.org/2008/uniform-access.html

It's still quite rough, and like the wiki page and other informal
documents of this sort it is so far unversioned.

Jonathan

(Tracker, this is ISSUE-57)