W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2008

TAG Telcon agenda fro 8th May 2008: httpredirections-57; tagSoupIntegration-54; passwordsInThClear-52; webApplicationState-60

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:06:03 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9674EA156DA93A4F855379AABDA4A5C611CEA6C25A@G5W0277.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG's weekly Telcon agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our meeting on 8th May.

Snapshots are available in plain text (below) and at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/08-agenda.

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
===============================================================================

               Agenda of 8th May 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Noah
          + Roll call -- Regrets: [10]Dave Orchard (partial)
          + Agenda Review - [11]this agenda
          + Propose approval of minutes from [12]1st May 2008
          + Next Telcon: Propose 15th May 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            Jonathan
          + Future Regrets: 15th May: TimBL ; 12th June: TimBL
    2. Issue [13]httpRedirections-57(ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items
               o [14]ACTION-116 on Tim Berners-Lee to Align the
                 tabulator internal vocabulary with the vocabulary in
                 the rules http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswDboothsRules,
                 getting changes to either as needed, open [CONTINUE].
               o [15]ACTION-137 on Henry S. Thompson to Henry to find
                 out what Jonathan would like Henry to do with respect
                 to this document and do it. [CONTINUE].
          + Finding Resource Descriptions - update from Jonathan.
    3. Issue [16]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Related Actions Items:
               o [17]ACTION-7 on Dan Connolly to Work with Olivier and
                 Tim to draft a position regarding extensibility of
                 HTML and the role of the validator for consideration
                 by the TAG - open [CONTINUE]
               o [18]ACTION-132 on Tim Berners-Lee to Draft to a
                 stronger piece outlining when the ARIA approach would
                 not be practical - [CONTINUE]
          + ARIA host-language embedding
               o What questions or comments do the TAG have about
                 [19]WAI-ARIA host language implementation approaches?
               o Discuss [20]draft position arising from Noah's
                 [21]ACTION-131
                 Related Resources:
                    # [22]Background from Al Gilman
                    # Follow up from  [23]TimBL and [24]Al's response
                    # Follow up from [25]DanC and [26]Al's response
                      with pointers.
                    # [27]Summary from Michael Cooper and [28]email
          + Namespace Support in Browsers (IE-8) [scheduled discussion
            at Henry's request]
               o Related Action Items
                    # [29]ACTION-123 on David Orchard to Send pointers
                      to MS and Ruby Namespace proposals - due
                      2008-03-20, pending review DONE [30]via email
                      and  Blog]
               o "[31]Improved Namespace Support" in IE-8 Beta 1
               o Related DaveO Blog entries [32]#1 and [33]#2.
    4. Issue [34]passwordsinTheClear-52 (ISSUE-52)
          + Related Action Items
               o [35]ACTION-138 on David Orchard to Revise passwords in
                 clear finding to discuss strong passwords with digest
                 auth. - pending review  [36]DONE]
               o [37]ACTION-139 on Noah Mendelsohn to Review Dave's
                 redraft of passwords in the clear (dealing with digest
                 auth and strong passwords) -  pending review
                 [38]DONE]
          + [39]Current draft finding.
               o Need to request review from WSC-WG, others?
    5. Issue [40]webApplicationState-60 (ISSUE-60)
          + Related Action Items
               o [41]ACTION-119 on Henry S. Thompson to Henry review of
                 "Usage Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters" ,
                 preferably this week - due 2008-03-27, open [CONTINUE
                 or WITHDRAW?]
               o [42]ACTION-120 on Dan Connolly to Review of "Usage
                 Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters" , preferably
                 this week - due 2008-03-20, pending review
          + Raman has received a small amount of feedback... what next?
    6. Action Item Review
          + [43]Overdue Action Items and [44]Summary
    7. Bristol F2F Agenda
          + [45]Request for Agenda Items
    8. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008May/0015
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/01-agenda
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/01-minutes
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/116
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/137
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/132
     [19] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-wai-aria-20080204/#implementation
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Apr/0013
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/131
     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0087
     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0101
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0028
     [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0031
     [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0069
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/aria-implementation
     [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Apr/0006
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/123
     [30] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0039
     [31] http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=ie8whitepapers&ReleaseId=573
     [32] http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/06/namespaces_in_ie_8_beta_1
     [33] http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/13/namespaces_in_html_readings
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/138
     [36] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008May/0003
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/139
     [38] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008May/0004
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52-20080501
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/119
     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/120
     [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
     [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
     [45] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Apr/0062


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2008/05/07 10:47:55 $
Received on Wednesday, 7 May 2008 16:10:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:56 GMT