Link correction: (was RE: TAG Telcon Agenda: 19th June 2008: New Items? (Widgets URI Scheme); scalabilityOfURIAccess-38; XMLVersioning-41;tagSoupIntegration-54;Action Item Review)

My thanks to the eagle-eyed person who spotted my typo in the second link below. It should of course be:

        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/06/19-agenda

Thanks,

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England