W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda: 19th June 2008: New Items? (Widgets URI Scheme); scalabilityOfURIAccess-38; XMLVersioning-41;tagSoupIntegration-54;Action Item Review

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:09:12 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <233101CD2D78D64E8C6691E90030E5C80286069498@GVW1120EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG's weekly telcon agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our meeting on 19th June 2008.

Snapshots are available below and at: http://www.w2.org/2001/tag/2008/06/19-agenda.

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
===============================================================================

              Agenda of 19th June 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: DanC
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Noah
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
               o Pending Action Items: Propose to Close without
                 discussion
                    # [11]ACTION-154 on Jonathan Rees to "Reply
                      publicly to Phil with respect to our decision on
                      Link": - due 2008-05-27, pending review
                      [12]DONE]
                    # [13]ACTION-157 on Stuart Williams to "Put up Web
                      poll re. dates for Dec 10-12 f2f" - due
                      2008-05-21, pending review [14]DONE]
          + Approval of Minutes from previous telcon [15]12th June
            (missed doing this at the F2F)
          + Next Telcon: Propose 26th June 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            DaveO > Norm > Ashok
          + Future Regrets: Noah: 26th June
    2. News/New Items (10 mins)
          + www-tag traffic
               o "Widgets URI scheme" [16]thread base and [17]most
                 recent email
                 Quote: "Regardless, we need the TAG's support
                 resolving this
                 issue sooner than later" Marcos Caceres WAF-WG
          + News Items:
          + New Drafts:
          + Conferences:
    3. Issue [18]scalabilityOfURIAccess-58 (ISSUE-58)
          + Related Action Items:
               o None
          + [19]Recent ping from Ted Guild (W3C System Team)
               o Some offlist follow-up [20]publically archived copy]
    4. Issue [21]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Related Action Items:
               o Continuing Action Items
                    # [22]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the
                      NVDL text into the findings. - due 2008-05-15,
                      open
                    # [23]ACTION-133 on David Orchard to Ask raman what
                      he thinks should be done wrt css versioning - due
                      2008-04-17, open
                    # [24]ACTION-146 on Norman Walsh to Review
                      2008-05-13 versioning draft - due 2008-05-26,
                      open
                    # [25]ACTION-149 on Henry S. Thompson to Henry to
                      help Jonathan with ACTION-148 - due 2008-05-26,
                      open
                    # [26]ACTION-159 on David Orchard to Update
                      compatibility strategies document in response to
                      f2f discussion - due 2008-05-28, open
               o Completed Action Items
                    # [27]ACTION-109 on T.V. Raman to Review
                      compatibility-strategies section 3, 4, 5 due
                      2008-04-10 - due 2008-04-04, pending review
                    # [28]ACTION-147 on Noah Mendelsohn to Review
                      2008-05-13 versioning draft - due 2008-05-26,
                      pending review
                    # [29]ACTION-148 on Jonathan Rees to see if he can
                      develop a formal basis for the definition of
                      extensibility, possibly including definitions of
                      forwards/backwards compatibility - due
                      2008-05-26, closed (duplicate of action-158)
                    # [30]ACTION-158 on Jonathan Rees to Write up
                      thoughts on versioning and share with the group -
                      due 2008-05-28, pending review
    5. Issue [31]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Distributed Extensibility
               o Related Action Items:
                    # [32]ACTION-145 on Tim Berners-Lee to Add public
                      prose around his slides at the AC meeting to make
                      the case for extensibility and flexible XML - due
                      2008-06-26, open
          + XML and HTML Convergence - topic suggested by [33]Raman
            (member only)
               o Pros/Cons
               o Impacts on XML base languages e.g. ATOM
    6. Issues with Dormant Action itemss
          + Aim to have the corresponding action items: progressed or
            withdrawn or reassigned.
               o [34]RDFInHTML-35
               o [35]IRIEverywhere-27
               o [36]binaryXML-30
               o [37]xmlFunctions-34
               o [38]webApplicationState-60
          + Action Item Review
               o [39]Overdue Action Items and [40]Summary
    7. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/06/19-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/154
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jun/0082
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/157
     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Jun/0045
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2008/06/12-tagmem-minutes
     [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008May/0121
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jun/0090
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/58
     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jun/0067
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Jun/0105
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/133
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/146
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/149
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/159
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/109
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/147
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/148
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/158
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/145
     [33] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Jun/0024
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/35
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/27
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/30
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/34
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2008/06/18 10:02:46 $
Received on Wednesday, 18 June 2008 10:11:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:58 GMT