Uniform access

From: Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress <rden@loc.gov>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:34:04 -0400
To: <www-tag@w3.org>

During the time that the thread "Uniform Access to Descriptions"  (which
changed subject to  "Uniform Access to ...."   in all, about 220 messages)
was active,  I didn't follow it closely but but just now read through the
entire thread.  It seems to have ended abruptly May 9  - at least, that's
the last message I can see. Did it morph into yet another subject, one that
perhaps I didn't recognize?

I realize I risk generating another 200+ messages, but may I ask: what (if
any) was the resolution, or what is the status (if any) of this issue?

Thanks.

--Ray