W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda: 12th June 2008: namespaceDocument-8;passwordInTheClear-52;tagSoupIntegration-54;UrnsAndRegistries-50;XMLVersioning-41

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:33:28 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <233101CD2D78D64E8C6691E90030E5C80285E25B75@GVW1120EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG weekly telcon agenda at: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our meeting in 12th June 2008.

A snapshot is available at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/06/12-agenda and as plain text below.

Regards

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

================================================================================

              Agenda of 12th June 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Henry
          + Roll call -- Regrets: TimBL, Norm
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
          + Approval of Minutes from previous telcon [11]5th June
            (missed doing this at the F2F)
          + Next Telcon: Propose 19th June 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            DaveO > DanC > Norm
          + Future Regrets: Noah: 19th June
    2. Approval of Bristol F2F Minutes 19-21st May 2008
          + [12]Agenda, [13]Mon 19th, [14]Tue 20th, [15]Wed 21st
    3. News/New Items (10 mins)
          + News Items:
          + New Drafts:
          + Conferences:
    4. Issue [16]namespaceDocument-8 (ISSUE-8) (overlooked AOB item
       from 5th June from Henry)
          + Related Action Items
               o [17]ACTION-151 on Henry S. Thompson to Announce
                 namespaceDocument-8 finding on tag-announce etc. - due
                 2008-05-27, open
          + Update from Henry.
    5. Issue [18]passwordsinTheClear-52 (ISSUE-52)
          + Related Action Items
               o [19]ACTION-150 on David Orchard to Finish refs etc on
                 passwords in the clear finding - due 2008-05-27,
                 pending review
                 [DONE] [20]email from Dave
          + [21]Current draft finding.
               o Are we done?
               o Call for review?
    6. Issue [22]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Distributed Extensibility
               o Related Action Items:
                    # [23]ACTION-145 on Tim Berners-Lee to Add public
                      prose around his slides at the AC meeting to make
                      the case for extensiblity and flexible XML, due
                      29 May - due 2008-05-26, open
          + XML and HTML Convergence - topic suggested by [24]Raman
            (member only)
               o Pros/Cons
               o Impacts on XML base languages e.g. ATOM
    7. Issue [25]UrnsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [26]ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson to revise
                 URNsAndRegistries-50 finding in response to F2F
                 discussion - due 2008-03-27, open
               o [27]ACTION-121 on Henry S. Thompson to HT to draft TAG
                 input to review of draft ARK RFC - due 2008-03-27,
                 open
               o [28]ACTION-152 on Jonathan Rees to Review overlap
                 between the HCLSI URI note and HT's w.r.t.
                 contribution to TAG finding on UrnsAndRegistries - due
                 2008-05-27, open
          + Ongoing XRI related discussions on [29]www-tag
               o [30]Thread based at messages from Marty Schleiff
                 [31]#1, [32]#2
    8. Issue [33]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Open Action Item review:
            Related Action Items
               o [34]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings. - due 2008-05-15, open
               o [35]ACTION-109 on T.V. Raman to Review
                 compatibility-strategies section 3, 4, 5 due
                 2008-04-10 - due 2008-04-04, open
               o [36]ACTION-133 on David Orchard to Ask raman what he
                 thinks should be done wrt css versioning - due
                 2008-04-17, open
               o [37]ACTION-146 on Norman Walsh to Review 2008-05-13
                 versioning draft - due 2008-05-26, open
               o [38]ACTION-147 on Noah Mendelsohn to Review 2008-05-13
                 versioning draft - due 2008-05-26, pending review
               o [39]ACTION-148 on Jonathan Rees to see if he can
                 develop a formal basis for the definition of
                 extensibility, possibly including definitions of
                 forwards/backwards compatibility - due 2008-05-26,
                 open
               o [40]ACTION-149 on Henry S. Thompson to Henry to help
                 Jonathan with ACTION-148 - due 2008-05-26, open
               o [41]ACTION-158 on Jonathan Rees to Write up thoughts
                 on versioning and share with the group - due
                 2008-05-28, pending review
               o [42]ACTION-159 on David Orchard to Update
                 compatibility strategies document in response to f2f
                 discussion - due 2008-05-28, open
    9. Action Item Review
          + [43]Overdue Action Items and [44]Summary
   10. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/06/12-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/06/05-minutes
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/19-agenda
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/19-minutes
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/20-minutes
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/21-minutes
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/8
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/151
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/150
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jun/0010
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52-20080602
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/145
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Jun/0024
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/121
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/152
     [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag
     [30] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jun/thread#msg8
     [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jun/0008
     [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jun/0036
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/109
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/133
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/146
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/147
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/148
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/149
     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/158
     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/159
     [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
     [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2008/06/11 16:31:32 $
Received on Wednesday, 11 June 2008 16:34:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:58 GMT