Re: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider.

Hey Stuart.  IIRC, Sean didn't see much interest from the community,
so didn't pursue it further.  I presume it isn't in the registry
because it was first proposed long before the registry existed, and
because the document made no progress and so didn't necessitate being
grandfathered in.

Mark.