RE: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider.

Mark,

Thanks for the pointer... doesn't look like it made it into either branch of the registry... (or maybe it was in the Provisonal branch for a while... but it's not listed there now). Any idea's as to it's fate/adoption?

Thx,

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England