Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-link-header-03

This is a fairly substantial rewrite of the spec, based upon the
observation that the link header really isn't the central concept
here; it's link relations themselves.

Changelog:

o  Inverted focus from Link headers to link relations.
o  Specified was a link relation type is.
o  Based on discussion, re-added 'rev'.
o  Changed IESG Approval to IETF Consensus for relation registrations
    (i.e., require a document).
o  Updated RFC2434 reference to RFC5226.
o  Registered relations SHOULD conform to sgml-name.
o  Cautioned against confusing relation types with media types.

I'm particularly interested in feedback regarding registration
requirements, as I think that's the biggest remaining sticking point.
Note that it was previously "IESG Approval"; I've changed it to "IETF
Review" (nee "IETF Consensus") so that a document is required. Also, I
believe this still accommodates other standards orgs (like the W3C)
using their processes to publish documents that register entries, just
as with media types.

Assuming this is acceptable and no serious shortcomings are found in
this draft, I think this document is ready to progress; i.e., I
believe (speaking as an individual) there is consensus within the Atom
community to make the registry modifications, and the feedback I've
heard from the HTML community is that it's not necessary to have a
tight integration with HTML4 or HTML5.

Regards,

Begin forwarded message: