Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-link-header-03

Hello Mark,

One minor comment concerning the conversion the profile to link. In
that example, a relative URI is used as the target of the link.
Correct me if I am wrong, but couldn't the  html document in which the
original link was embedded have had an explicit <base> element?
Elsewhere you point out that the document <base> elements can't be
used to resolve relative URIs in Link headers. Therefore in some cases
the example, if copied literally, would lead to errors.

-Alan