Re: Uniform access to descriptions

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:45:22 +0200
To: wangxiao@musc.edu
CC: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, "Michael K. Bergman" <mike@mkbergman.com>, "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>, Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>

Xiaoshu Wang wrote:
> Julian Reschke wrote:
>>> Julian, think more.  If there is no new information, what would the
>>> site owner configures it for?  If there is new information, configure
>>> Conneg (Accept) takes the same effort to configure LINK.
>>
>> Well, I gave an example (associating a CSS stylesheet with legacy HTML).
> Bind the CSS stylesheet and HTML to the same URI. Given the stylesheet a
> MIME type?

Why would I ever want that? Is the content and the stylesheet the same
resource? No.

BR, Julian