Re: reference needed - w3.org versioned documents

Right!  So, we agree that resources can have multiple representations.
If the resource were a horse, you may have a picture of the horse, a
text description of the horse, etc.
It would be useful to provide a method to find all representations (or
representation types) of a resource.
Then, some form of (extended) content negotiation could be used to get
at a particular representation.
Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok