W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > April 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda for 3rd Aprill 2008: RDFinXML-35; tagSoupIntegration-54;UrnsAndRegistries-50;

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:46:49 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9674EA156DA93A4F855379AABDA4A5C611CE322F26@G5W0277.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The weekly agenda for the TAG telcon at:

        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

has been updated for our meeting on 3rd April 2008. Static snapshots are available
in plain text below and at:

        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/04/03-agenda

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
===============================================================================

              Agenda of 3rd April 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Norm
          + Roll call -- Regrets:
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
               o Pending Action Items: Propose to Close without
                 discussion
                    # [11]ACTION-128 on Stuart Williams to Send final
                      text HTML WG - due 2008-04-03, pending review
                      [DONE] [12]Comments posted and announced on
                      [13]www-tag
                    # [14]ACTION-127 Henry, Norm, Dave -- revise
                      minutes from f2f with Jonathan's changes.
                      [DONE] (pending confirmation from Jonathan)
          + Propose approval of minutes from [15]27th March 2008
          + Next Telcon: Propose 10th April 2008; Chair: Stuart;
            Scribe: DavidO
          + Future Regrets: 24th April: TimBL, Stuart Williams;
    2. Issue [16]RDFinXHTML-35 (ISSUE-35)
          + [17]Agenda request from Norm
          + Related Action Items
               o [18]ACTION-129 on Norman Walsh to Draft comment for
                 feedback of RDFa review - due 2008-04-03, pending
                 review
                 [DONE] [19]Norm proposes that there is no comment to
                 make.
          + Discussion of [20]Norm's proposal.
    3. Issue [21]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Related Actions Items:
               o [22]ACTION-7 on Dan Connolly to Work with Olivier and
                 Tim to draft a position regarding extensibility of
                 HTML and the role of the validator for consideration
                 by the TAG - due 2008-03-07, open [CONTINUE]
          + ARIA host-language embedding
               o [23]Background from Al Gilman
               o Follow up from  [24]TimBL and [25]Al's response
               o Follow up from [26]DanC and [27]Al's response with
                 pointers.
          + Namespace Support in Browsers (IE-8) [scheduled discussion
            at Henry's request]
               o Related Action Items
                    # [28]ACTION-123 on David Orchard to Send pointers
                      to MS and Ruby Namespace proposals - due
                      2008-03-20, pending review DONE [29]via email
                      and  Blog]
               o "[30]Improved Namespace Support" in IE-8 Beta 1
               o Related DaveO Blog entries [31]#1 and [32]#2.
    4. Issue [33]UrnsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
          + Related Action Items
               o [34]ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson to revise
                 URNsAndRegistries-50 finding in response to F2F
                 discussion - due 2008-02-21, open [CONTINUE]
               o [35]ACTION-121 on Henry S. Thompson to HT to draft TAG
                 input to review of draft ARK RFC - due 2008-03-06,
                 open [CONTINUE]
               o [36]ACTION-124 on Norman Walsh to Review XRI response
                 to our questions - due 2008-03-20, open [MOVE TO
                 WITHDRAW]
               o [37]ACTION-125 on Stuart Williams to Review XRI
                 response to our questions - due 2008-03-20, pending
                 review
                 [DONE] [38]review posted
          + Discuss [39]XRI TC response to W3C TAG Comments on XRI
            Resolution 2.0
          + "[40]Public Review of Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI)
            Resolution V 2.0 - 15 day review" forwarded by [41]DaveO.
    5. Bristol F2F Logistics
          + Started a [42]meeting logistics page.
    6. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/04/03-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/128
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JanMar/0014
     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0133
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/127
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/03/27-minutes
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/35
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0072
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/129
     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0150
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0150
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0087
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0101
     [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0028
     [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0031
     [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0069
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/123
     [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0039
     [30] http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=ie8whitepapers&ReleaseId=573
     [31] http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/06/namespaces_in_ie_8_beta_1
     [32] http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/13/namespaces_in_html_readings
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/121
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/124
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/125
     [38] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0079
     [39] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0104
     [40] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200803/msg00019.html
     [41] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0029
     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/19-logistics


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2008/04/02 17:43:32 $
Received on Wednesday, 2 April 2008 17:50:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:55 GMT