RE: httpRange-14: Consequences of redirection

Fortunately, :-),  http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Resource should never make it to the request line of an HTTP request and will have no associated response code. Though of course http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema might.

Regards

Stuart
--

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England