Re: httpRange-14: Consequences of redirection

This is part of the argument.  If the *design* of a URI can avoid the
answer about the *nature* of its denoted resource, then the evaluated
nature is about the *design's nature* but not *resource's nature*.  That
is why I said, 200 implies an *informational URI* but not an
InformationResource.

Xiaoshu