Re: article on URIs, is this material that can be used by the SWEO IG?

On 2007-06 -02, at 02:27, John Cowan wrote:
[...]

> The connection between an information resource and its
> representation(s)
> is fairly close and straightforward.  The representation you get of
> Italy when you do a GET on an URL for Italy will have a rather more
> abstract connection to Italy.

When the word Representation is used, I prefer to use it strictly for
the relationship between an information resource such as a page about
a person and the (metadata, bits) pair, and not for the relationship
between the person described and the (metadata, bits) pair.

Tim