Re: Fw: TAG Finding: The use of Metadata in URIs

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:38:58 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>, www-tag@w3.org

The changes suggested by Howard have been made, in place.  Howard:  thank
you for taking the trouble to point out these problems.

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
06/19/2007 01:55 PM

        To:     noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
        cc:     www-tag@w3.org, Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
        Subject:        Re: Fw: TAG Finding: The use of Metadata in URIs

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 17:18 -0400, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
> With his permission, I am forwarding the attached comments from Howard
> Katz regarding the Metadata in URI TAG finding.  My inclination is to
fix
> these editorial problems in place, I.e. without changing the date on the

> finding.

Yes, these changes look OK to make in-place.

Thanks for the attention to detail, Howard.