W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > July 2007

TAG telcon agenda for 9th July 2007

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:23:03 +0100
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DBB2F43@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: <www-tag@w3.org>

The TAG weekly telcon agenda has been updated for our meeting on 9th
July

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

A static snapshot is available at

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/09-agenda

and as text below.

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

              Agenda of 9th July 2007 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list ([6]handling new
   issues) - [7]www-tag archive - [8]tag archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Raman
          + Roll call -- Regrets: [9]Noah and [10]TimBL
          + Agenda Review
          + Next Telcon: Propose: 16th July -- scribe: Raman --
            regrets: [11]David, Rhys, Henry
    2. Approve [12]Minutes from 25th June 2007:
    3. (Post) Summer 'Recess'
          + At the end of last weeks meeting we [13]resolved to cancel
            meetings on 23rd, 30th July and 6th Aug.
            We need a volunteer to prepare the Agenda (and Chair?) on
            13th Aug
    4. Issue [14]XMLVersioning-41
          + [15]Outstanding Actions
               o Discuss
                    # DC [16]accepted on 8 Aug 2006 Review definitions
                      of partial understanding, backward compatible,
                      and forward compatible. [17]Progress report ,
                      confirmed [18]5 Oct 2006.
                    # DO [19]accepted on 11 Jun 2007 Dave Orchard to
                      revise Versioning Findings in response to F2F
                      discussions.
                      [20]proposal on 25 Jun 2007 Continuation: David
                      to update all 3 documents in versioning finding
                      (by mid-July2007)
               o Withdraw
                    # NW [21]accepted on 12 Dec 2006. Produce some
                      information about NVDL for the finding.
                    # HT [22]accepted on 5 Oct 2006 Henry to extend his
                      paper to a definition of monotonicity and its
                      relevance to our versioning finding.
               o Continue without Discussion
                    # NW [23]accepted on 31 May 2007 NDW to note a
                      problem near webarch/#pr-version-info in the
                      errata
                    # NM [24]accepted on 31 May 2007 NM to draft a blog
                      item for review and, pending creation of a TAG
                      blog mechanism, post it
                    # NM [25]accepted on 30 May 2007 NM to write up his
                      paper comments on extensibility and versioning
          + New draft findings: [26]David's announcement,
            [27]Terminology[28]Strategies and [29]versioning XML
          + Addressed feedback from:
               o [30]Norm on Versioning XML. Most recent [31]response
               o [32]Stuart on Terminology. Most recent [33]response
               o [34]Noah's transcribed comments on Terminology
               o [35]Noah on Banana's (re: Utility of Accept and
                 Defined sets)
          + Next steps toward concensus? Finding, Note or Rec Track?
            Public review?
    5. Issue [36]httpRange-14
          + [37]Outstanding Actions
               o Discuss
                    # RL [38]accepted on 11 Jun 2007 Rhys to revise
                      Dereferencing HTTP URIs finding in response to
                      F2F discussion.
                    # NW [39]accepted on 11 Jun 2007 Norm to review
                      [40]"Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"
               o Completed
                    # SW [41]accepted on 11 Jun 2007 Stuart to review
                      [42]"Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"
                      Review posted ([43]draft) to tag@w3.org and then
                      ([44]unmodified) to www-tag@w3.org.
          + Continuing from our discussion the previous week
            [45]agenda, [46]minutes
               o Access and Reference: [47]Terminology Thread on
                 www-tag
          + Walk-through's
               o [48]Web Architecture Illustrated - DanC
               o [49]Web Propernames Terminology and Diagrams - Henry
          + Emerging Concensus? Next Steps?
    6. Any other business?
          + Progress on reviewing [50]Enabling Read Access for Web
            Resources
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [9]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/summerAvailability2007/results
     [10]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/summerAvailability2007/results
     [11]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/summerAvailability2007/results
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/02-minutes
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/02-minutes#item04
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues#XMLVersioning-41
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues#XMLVersioning-41
     [16]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Aug/att-0068/08-tagmem-m
inutes#action01
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Aug/0084
     [18]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/10/05-afternoon-minutes#PENDING4
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/06/11-minutes#action04
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/06/25-minutes#action02
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/12/12-tagmem-minutes#action01
     [22]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/10/05-afternoon-minutes#action01
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/05/31-tagmem-minutes#action01
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/05/31-tagmem-minutes#action02
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/05/31-tagmem-minutes#action03
     [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jul/0004
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-20070704
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-strategies-20070704
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-xml-20070704
     [30] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007May/0008
     [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0060
     [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007May/0034
     [33] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0137
     [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0123
     [35] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0092
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues#httpRange-14
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/09-agenda
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/09-agenda
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/06/11-minutes#action05
     [40] http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~sauermann/2006/11/cooluris/
     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/06/11-minutes#action05
     [42] http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~sauermann/2006/11/cooluris/
     [43] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Jun/0023
     [44] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0075
     [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/06/02-agenda#httpRange-14
     [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/02-minutes#item03
     [47]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/thread.html#msg56
     [48] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/fdesc54/slides
     [49] http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~ht/webpropernames/#philosophy
     [50] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-access-control-20070618/


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2007/07/06 12:22:54 $
Received on Friday, 6 July 2007 14:24:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:46 GMT