RE: FW: [members] Public Review of Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI) Resolution V 2.0

Dave,

Sorry this message slipped too far down my stack. When we reveiw this week's agenda at the start of today's meeting we should make some judgement whether this needs discussion and whether it has more urgency than other things on this weeks agenda. It fits broadly under UrnsAndRegistries-50 (tracker... that's ISSUE-50).

Regards,

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England