RE: New Editors Draft of the httpRange-14 Finding

From: Rhys Lewis <rhys@volantis.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:36:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: <www-tag@w3.org>
Hello David,

I'm working through the comments we've received on this draft.

One of your comments relates to the definition of Information Resource in
AWWW [1]. You've made it clear that you disagree with the existing
definition, but didn't explain why in your mail. I appreciate that this is
probably a long held view for you and I apologise for not being aware of
the history.

It would help me greatly if you could point to a definition that you feel
is appropriate or a description of what you feel is incorrect in the
current definition in AWWW.

Best wishes, and thanks again for taking the time to provide comments

Rhys

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#def-information-resource