New Editors Draft of the httpRange-14 Finding

From: Rhys Lewis <rhys@volantis.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 04:53:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: "'www-tag'" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

There is a new version of the editor's draft of the httpRange-14 finding
at [1]. This has been prepared for discussion at the next TAG F2F in
September.

The material has been substantially rewritten. Appendix B outlines the
changes from the last version.

I will be away from September 1 to September 11 inclusive, so I apologise
in advance if I don't respond to comments on the list.

Best wishes
Rhys

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/httpRange-14/2007-08-31/HttpRange-14.html