Re: New TAG issue: TagSoupIntegration-54

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:15:53 +0100
To: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

* Elliotte Harold wrote:
>> I consider that unacceptable. Besides, why would this transformation be
>> applied only to "tag soup" and not to application/xhtml+xml resources?
>
>So what would you do instead? The status quo is *worse* than this.

At the moment I would do nothing, because, as Joel Spolsky would say:

  Don't start a business if you can't explain what pain it solves,
  for whom, and why your product will eliminate this pain, and how
  the customer will pay to solve this pain.

And I do not understand what pain this thread or TAG issue are about.