RE: Agenda of 18 July 2006 TAG teleconference

Well, it's a bit of clerical work, but I have found that the pattern I
used with metadataInURI  and other similar findings works just fine. Using
that example, I posted the following files at the time the last draft was
issued:

Latest Version:  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/metaDataInURI-31  (html)
This Version:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/metaDataInURI-31-20060609.html
XML: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/metaDataInURI-31-20060609.xml

I also updated the previous version list in the front matter to list all
previous dated drafts.  Is there a reason that we shouldn't just use this
pattern when releasing new drafts for review?  I think it's exactly
consistent with the advice promoted in Raman's draft finding on generic
resources.  FWIW:  I find it particularly important to have stable dated
copies of drafts put up for review, so that comment emails can refer to
the draft actually commented on.  Two years down the road, it's difficult
to evaluate a comment if the draft linked from the email has since been
altered.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation