Re: Agenda of 18 July 2006 TAG teleconference

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:46:49 -0400
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr, www-tag@w3.org

I note that the agenda links the new draft on versioning as
"http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-20060710".  In Firefox, at
least, that gets you the XML with no stylesheet.  The non dated version at
[1] does work, and at least for the moment does indeed resolve to the July
10 draft.    Looks to me like this is a case where our draft finding on
versioning might benefit from adherence to the advice in Raman's draft
finding on generic resources [2] (which, ahem, also does not seem to have
a stable link for the dated copy :-( ).

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/alternatives-discovery.html