Re: [VoiceXML 2.1] New scripting media types

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:48:44 +0900
Cc: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org, W3C Voice Browser Working Group <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

Le 11 juil. 06 à 06:40, Dan Connolly a écrit :
>> Is it recommended that the specifications be amended through errata,
>> and implementations be changed accordingly?
>
> I recommend that people think carefully about versioning issues
> in each specific case; I don't have any advice to offer that
> generalizes across specs.
>
> There is some advice in the QA Framework
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/#ref-norm
>
> and there's some discussion in the ESW wiki...
>   http://esw.w3.org/topic/NormativeReferences

Plus
http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/#ref-define-practice
"When imposing requirements by normative references, address
conformance dependencies."

as DanC said, an interoperability table with a few test cases trying
to identify the issue would help to define a solution, and then an
action.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***