Re: [VoiceXML 2.1] New scripting media types

On Tuesday 2006-07-11 09:48 +0900, Karl Dubost wrote:
> as DanC said, an interoperability table with a few test cases trying
> to identify the issue would help to define a solution, and then an
> action.

One should be careful when choosing implementations for such a table,
especially when dealing with interactions between specs.  You don't want
to limit the implementations tested to those that already implement one
of the specifications in particular.  That is, the VoiceXML group might
want to test not only VoiceXML implementations, but other
implementations that currently implement ECMAScript and might implement
VoiceXML in the future.

(The question that started this thread may not be a good example of this
point, but I think it's a valid point in general.)

-David