Re: Agenda of 21 February 2006 TAG teleconference

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:48:25 -0500
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

>From the agenda:

>           Current status of The Rule of Least Power[14] as an approved
>           -- Action[15]: NM to announce approved least power finding,
>           discussion with NDW concludes

Last week was busy with other things, so no progress to report.  I don't
think we should spend time on this on the call.  With luck, Norm and I
will sync up this week and I'll have a "final" draft ready for the F2F.  I
don't think we were going to do another round of discussion, but I'll try
and have it ready by then in any case.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street