W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > February 2006

Agenda of 21 February 2006 TAG teleconference

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:25:57 +0100
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Message-Id: <20060220192557.64e7d6ef.Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>

All,

A draft agenda is available for the next TAG teleconference:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/02/21-agenda.html

Comments welcome.

Vincent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    W3C[1] | TAG[2] | Previous: 14 February 2006[3] | Next: 27 February 2006

Agenda of 21 February 2006 TAG teleconference

    Nearby: Teleconference details[4] - issues list[5] (handling new
    issues[6]) - www-tag archive[7] - tag archive[8]

       1. Administrative
          Roll call -- Regrets: Tim
          Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Norm
          Propose next teleconference: 7 or 14 March?, appoint scribe:
          propose Dave
          Accept this agenda?
          Approve minutes of last teleconference[9]

       2. Face-to-face in Cannes/Mandelieu
          Finalize the agenda for the f2f in Cannes/Mandelieu
          See draft agenda[10], meeting page[11]

       3. Publication
          Current status of namespaceState finding[12] as a W3C Working Draft
          -- Action[13]: NDW with DanC to publish WD of ns48 finding

          Current status of The Rule of Least Power[14] as an approved finding
          -- Action[15]: NM to announce approved least power finding, when
          discussion with NDW concludes

       4. Issue XMLVersioning-41[16]
          Continuation of the discussion[17] started last week
          Open actions:[18]
             1. DC, accepted on 22 Sep 2005, reconfirmed 8 Nov 2005: derive
                RDF/RDFS/OWL version of terminology from whiteboard / diagram.
             2. HT, accepted on 22 Sep 2005: make sure that what he is doing
                with ontology of XML infoset fits with what DanC is doing on
                ontology of Language etc.
             3. DO, accepted on 4 Oct 2005, reconfirmed 8 Nov 2005: update
                extensibility finding with the result of Edinburgh F2F
                discussion and related diagrams.
             4. DO, accepted on 5 Dec 2005: produce a new draft of his
                versioning finding by the end of the year

       5. Issue namespaceDocument-8[19]
          Last discussion: 10 Jan 2006[20]
          Open actions:[21]
             1. TB, accepted on 23 Feb 2004: Continue working on draft and to
                get statement from Jonathan re: persistence at rddl.org
             2. NW, accepted on 12 Jul 2005, reconfirmed on 10 Jan 2006:
                follow up on noah's message on ns name
             3. HT, accepted on 6 Sep 2005: track progress of #int bug 1974
                in the XML Schema namespace document in the XML Schema WG
             4. NW, accepted on 10 Jan 2006: propose to Jonathan Borden that
                he changes to using a file of Natures.

       6. Any other issue?

    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Vincent Quint for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2006-02-20$ by $Author: vquint $
--------------------------------------------------------------
[1] http://www.w3.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/02/14-tagmem-minutes
[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
[5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
[6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
[7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
[8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
[9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/02/14-tagmem-minutes
[10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/02/27-agenda.html#Admin
[11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/02/27-agenda.html
[12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/namespaceState.html
[13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/02/14-tagmem-minutes#action02
[14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/leastPower-2006-2-13.html
[15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/02/14-tagmem-minutes#action03
[16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#XMLVersioning-41
[17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/02/14-tagmem-minutes#item05
[18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/actions.html#XMLVersioning-41
[19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#namespaceDocument-8
[20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2006Jan/att-0003/Jan102005.html#item03
[21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/actions.html#namespaceDocument-8

--------------
Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
INRIA                               ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             Montbonnot
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France
Received on Monday, 20 February 2006 18:25:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:38 GMT